- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Customer Service is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tangerang Selatan.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
- Ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pressured environment.
- Confident can do attitude and a willingness to support stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Have knowledge and experience in handling immigration
- Full-Time position available
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The Crown Worldwide story began in 1965
A young American named Jim Thompson (then residing in Japan), recognized the need for a reputable international moving service. With only US $1,000 in his bank account, Mr. Thompson established a small company in Yokohama, Japan. In its formative years, Transport Services International (as it was then known) had only one office. The company soon prospered through hard work and a focus on providing a quality service.
By 1970 the company had expanded into Hong Kong as success continued and thereafter into Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and other Asia Pacific locations.
In 1975, Transport Services International became Crown Pacific, and by the early ’80s was established as the leading mover in Asia. The increase in mobility of the global population saw further growth for the company, and offices were established across America and Australasia, as well as in Europe.
Expansion was accompanied by a new name, reflecting the company’s geographic scope. It became known as the Crown Worldwide Group.
In the years since then, the Crown Worldwide Group has continued to grow through organic expansion and through further acquisition. Its growth has expanded the reach of its business as well as diversifying into new services.
Expanding its relocations business, Crown acquired Scotpac International, with operations in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the Middle East. It later consolidated its antipodean business with the acquisition of Grace Removals, a household name in Australia, and expanded into Southern Africa following its purchase of Calvert Worldwide Movers in 2000.
In 1999 Crown acquired Lavanchy in Europe, establishing a Fine Art logistics business. This was added to in 2010 and 2011 with Oxford Exhibition services in the UK and the fine art business of John Nurminen Prima, with offices throughout Northern Europe and China. Although it continues to grow, Crown Fine Art is now established in many of the world’s major fine art centers.
Having established a Records Management Service in the mid-nineteen-eighties, Crown bought the Records Management business of Pickfords in the UK and Ireland. It has since acquired Quraz Records Management, in Tokyo, and Athema Archiving, in South Africa.
Further diversification of the business in 2002 resulted in the opening of Crown’s first wine cellars business in Hong Kong. This has subsequently been expanded into Beijing and Shanghai.
“It's been very exciting in nearly 50 years of development and the most rewarding aspect of it all is that the Crown Group today enjoys a solid financial position, excellent management and staff, and a steady pattern of growth and development. We are the only truly global company in the mobility and international relocation business. Additionally, our records management and fine art businesses have also expanded globally at a very solid pace.” (Jim Thompson, Chairman.)
The company has grown to become the world’s largest privately-held group of international logistics and related services companies. With a commitment to providing consistent quality service throughout its worldwide offices, the group will continue to keep moving forward.