IT Support – Job Profile
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following the flow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Setting up new user accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time (multi tasking);
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with users and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
IT Support – Skill Set
- Excellent and Advanced in PC Troubleshoot, OS Windows, Mac & Linux, Microsoft Office, Hardware (LAN, WAN, Printers, Scanner, etc).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server / My SQL, Delphi.
- Experience in PHP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX & MySQL is an advantage.
- Experience with WordPress.
- In-depth understanding of computer illustration software packages, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop (After effects & 3D is a plus).
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office as well as Adobe applications.
- Must be able to multi task multiple projects at different stages and shift priorities as needed.
- Energetic, high motivated & result oriented.
- Have experience in similar position is preferable.
Longhi Group is a multi-international company established in Denmark 2001, and we consist of three divisions today. We produce smoking cabins, coconut barbecue briquettes, activated carbon and filters.
We have set up own companies in 5 different countries, and our distribution strategy is multi-channel. Together with our own offices and local distributors in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have built a strong presence globally to supply and service our customers. Our diverse products are used in more than 28 countries around the world.
Longhi-Group is growing in Indonesia. We are looking for a qualified candidates and we look forward to hear form you.
For more information: www.longhi-group.com