- Manages performance & product portfolio of all accounts
- Sells & services all Independent & Chain customers within designated territory
- Installation & follow-up of marketing & trade marketing support programs to drive sales growth
- Builds strong relationships with individual accounts to develop the ongoing sustainable business
- Bachelor’s degree & above
- 1-3 years of selling experience, preferably from FMCG Company
- Results driven & ability to manage Territory budget
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proactive, good team player & innovative with strong commitment to drive good sustainable business results
- Willing to be stationed in Surabaya
How to apply?
Do you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in building a career with Johnson & Johnson? Kindly apply directly through JobsDB.com. All applications must come through the portal.