PT Rainforest Alliance
Agriculture Auditing Services Coordinator
Position Summary :
The Agriculture Auditing Services Coordinator for Asia Pacific will ensure rapid and professional implementation of all audit processes in the Asia Pacific region. S/he will be the main point of contact for farmers and companies in the region with regards to the sustainable agriculture certification program of Rainforest Alliance. The coordinator will, in close coordination with the supervisor, promote the certification program, cultivate relationships with farmers/companies, and handle audit processes.
- Provide information about the certification program and cultivate relationships with farmers, companies and other stakeholders in Asia Pacific;
- Responsible for the application process for audits in Asia Pacific:
- Review and approve the application
- Development of audit budgets, and
- Send the quotation to the client;
- Responsible for the swift execution of the audit services in Asia Pacific:
- Development of the service agreement, audit plan and get the client’s approval
- Define and coordinate audit logistics, including auditor selection
- Send invoices to clients and keep track of payments
- Receive the audit report and conduct preliminary review
- Send report to client for review and after that to Sustainable Farm Certification, Intl.
- Process payment of the auditors, and
- Ensure complete tracking of audit engagement and recording in both physical and cloud server;
- Administer and handle grievances, appeals and suggestions with regards to the audit processes by clients, staff or other parties;
- Apply the quality systems as required by Sustainable Farm Certification, Intl;
- Act as auditor on selected audits;
- Give presentation and attend meeting as needed;
- Provide periodic progress report;
- Develop strong expertise in Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN) policy and standard, and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or its equivalent preferably in agriculture/ agronomic engineering/ agricultural engineering / natural resource management/ forest engineering/ environmental engineering/ biology/ ecology/environmental management/ zootechnician;
- At minimum of 3 (three) years experience in agriculture field;
- Previous auditing experience under other agricultural and/or forestry certification scheme is preferred;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and general working knowledge of the Internet and web-based skills);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Creative, energetic with outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to relate to farmers, NGOs and companies across various cultures; Strong organizational skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% per year, nationally and internationally.
- Ability to have field physical activitySalary: Commensurate with experience.
To apply :
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to Human Resources, Rainforest Alliance. If emailing, use the following format in the subject line: first name and last name, job title of position you are applying for.
The Rainforest Alliance is an equal opportunity employer
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization that works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. Based in New York City, with offices throughout the United States and worldwide, the Rainforest Alliance works with people whose livelihoods depend on the land, helping them transform the way they grow food, harvest wood and host travelers. For more information, please visit http://www.rainforest-alliance.org/about.