- Arrange Executives schedule
- Doing administrative tasks &correspondence
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain it in strictly confidential
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and distribute accordingly
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Age under 40years old
- Experience in similar position for minimum 1 years
- Must be fluent in English, Verbal and written
- Able to use Micrsoft Office Program (outlook/word/excel/Power Point)
- Good Communication& Interpersonal Skills
- Well Organized, Proactive and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- Willing to work in Bali,Tuban
Tutup pada 27/October/2016