Job Responsible :
- Assist in overall legal activities include handle and review legal contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations and corporate legal issues
- Research and consolidate all aspects of regulations
- Drafting contract and prepare any legal or corporate documents
- Maintaining all license and permit legalities i.e. business license, work permit, kitas
- Ensure that all legal issues and documents of corporate action are covered and fulfilled.
Job Requirements :
- Graduate from reputable University major in Law with minimum GP 3.00
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree of Law
- Strong exposure in drafting and reviewing contract or agreement and processing Company’s license and permit
- Good understanding and comprehension on law subjects
- Having minimum 5 years of work experience and good relationship with Government institutions
- Having experience working in law firm is preferable
- Proficient in English both oral and verbal
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.