1. Job Description:
- Responsible for all related tax issues and perform daily accounting tasks
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments
- Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Strong of finance, accounting and taxation principles with minimum 3 years experiences
- High motivations to enforce cost saving
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English, computer literate and its related software
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tuban.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Preffered Quick book experience