- Prepare Sales forecast for monthly and weekly and providing financial analyses on the actual results and depth analysis on NSV regarding price, volume, mix and commercial contribution margin.
- Being business partner in finance with marketing department to control and analyzes discrepancy marketing spending between budget, monthly forecast & actual
- Review and analysis distributor performance including selling out, profitability and inventory level
- Review and monitoring consumer master database to ensure the data has been input properly
- Review and monitoring in setting selling price in system, prepare analysis for price changes
- Review incentive salesman to ensure the incentive has been calculated properly
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field in FMCG Company.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Business Partner.
- Willing to be located in Serpong - Tangerang
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Founded in 1962, Sinarmas is one of the biggest conglomerates in Indonesia with six business pillars operate under its name: Pulp & Paper, Agri Business & Food, Financial Services, Real Estate Development, Telecommunications and Energy & Infrastructure.