Financial Controller - Accounting Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Financial control and cost management
- Provision of cash flow project on timely basis.
- Estimating and managing the cost and financial resources
- Building of annual operating budget
- Comparison and variance analysis of actual versus projected cost
- Provide regular profit estimate reports
- Review and control of contracts/agreements, licenses and insurance matters.
- Ensure compliance of internal controls, policies & procedures
- Identify and implement cost saving methods
- Prepare annual hotel operation and capex budget & forecast
- Submission of timely reports for management review
- Train and guide Finance team
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- Age maximum 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in Hotel/Hospitality Industry preferable.
- At least 3 years experienced at the same position.
- Possess advance accounting skills, including data analysis
- Able to work in a face-paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Sound leadership and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Company Confidential lihat lowongan|
Discover the essence of Balinese hospitality , a Bali beachfront luxury hotel. Designed by noted architect Hadiprana; This Hotel is a private lavish residence that is magnificently styled after a classic colonial Indonesian mansion. A philosophy that is reflected in the name Luwih, meaning “more”; more than just a house, we are a home.
ABali beachfront luxury resort, we combine the service of a resort with the intimate comfort of a home. A stay at Hotel feels like your favourite vacation retreat, from sunrise walks on the beach to delicious home-cooked meals, and outings to the many major cultural and eco-tourism attractions nearby.Whatever you want to do at this beachfront venue in Bali, you can be certain we will do our best to accommodate your needs, in an atmosphere of exquisite beauty and service surrounded by nature.
At The Hotel, you have the beach, lake, and mountains right at your fingertips. Not many resorts in Bali can provide all three.
Only 30 minutes from Sanur, yet without the crowd.