JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Financial control and cost management
- Provision of cash flow project on timely basis.
- Estimating and managing the cost and financial resources
- Building of annual operating budget
- Comparison and variance analysis of actual versus projected cost
- Provide regular profit estimate reports
- Review and control of contracts/agreements, licenses and insurance matters.
- Ensure compliance of internal controls, policies & procedures
- Identify and implement cost saving methods
- Prepare annual hotel operation and capex budget & forecast
- Submission of timely reports for management review
- Train and guide Finance team
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- Age maximum 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in Hotel/Hospitality Industry preferable.
- At least 3 years experienced at the same position.
- Possess advance accounting skills, including data analysis
- Able to work in a face-paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Sound leadership and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-time position(s) available.