- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Job Description :
- Managing inventory and stock levels.
- Forecasting and planning of raw ingredients, packaging materials and finished products to avoid stock-outs, meet sales forecasts and manage cashflow.
- Managing production schedules, delivery schedules
- Place purchase orders with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Arranging invoice payments and reconciling supplier statements.
- Receipting of goods/stock and processing invoices into Accounts Payable
- Liaising with suppliers for quotes, pricing, order confirmations, logistics, customs and documentation.
- Develop processes and procedures to improve quality, cost and production.
- Sales, inventory and purchasing reporting.
- Managing compliance, quality control and production standards.
- Monitor supplier and manufacturer performance and standards.
- Liaise with Senior Management to provide and develop the best purchasing and procurement practices
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Br. Tengkulak Tengah, Kemenuh, Sukawati Gianyar Bali