- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Job Description :
- Managing inventory and stock levels.
- Forecasting and planning of raw ingredients, packaging materials and finished products to avoid stock-outs, meet sales forecasts and manage cashflow.
- Managing production schedules, delivery schedules
- Place purchase orders with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Arranging invoice payments and reconciling supplier statements.
- Receipting of goods/stock and processing invoices into Accounts Payable
- Liaising with suppliers for quotes, pricing, order confirmations, logistics, customs and documentation.
- Develop processes and procedures to improve quality, cost and production.
- Sales, inventory and purchasing reporting.
- Managing compliance, quality control and production standards.
- Monitor supplier and manufacturer performance and standards.
- Liaise with Senior Management to provide and develop the best purchasing and procurement practices
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Since ancient times, Rudraksha have adorned India's holy men and women…as well as her rulers. Their use prescribed by great spiritual masters, these power objects open a direct connection with the Divine, increase wisdom, protect from the forces of negativity, and awaken Shakti, one's own spiritual power.
Now, SHIVALOKA is reviving this ancient tradition with sacred jewelry designed for our modern times. Founded in 2009, SHIVALOKA is a Bali-based jewelry company spearheading the new trend of spiritually empowering jewlery that is sweeping across the fashion world.
SHIVALOKA is the only sacred luxury company that has succeeded in melding authentic ancient spirituality with beautiful contemporary designs. SHIVALOKA quickly gained an international celebrity following and has been embraced by top fashion designers Roberto Cavalli, Kenzo's Antonio Marras & Stephane Rolland.
SHIVALOKA’S inspiration is to create jewelry that heals, uplifts & protects while raditating natural elegance & style.