JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for managing and developing human resources. In the case, including the planning, implementation and monitoring of human resources and the development of quality human resources.
- Creating HR systems are effective and efficient, for example by creating SOP, Job Description, Training and Development system etc.
- Have full responsibility for the employee recruitment process, from finding job candidates, up to the selection interview.
- Selection, promotion, demotion transferring and employees deemed necessary.
- Conducting coaching, training and activities related to the development of capabilities, potential, mental, skills and knowledge of employee absenteeism, calculation of salaries and benefits.
- Creating employment contract employees as well as renew the validity period of the employment contract.
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Age max. 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Law, Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry preferable.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Able to make decision and problem-solving skills, strong leadership, creative, managerial skills, and maturity.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Company Confidential lihat lowongan|
Discover the essence of Balinese hospitality , a Bali beachfront luxury hotel. Designed by noted architect Hadiprana; This Hotel is a private lavish residence that is magnificently styled after a classic colonial Indonesian mansion. A philosophy that is reflected in the name Luwih, meaning “more”; more than just a house, we are a home.
ABali beachfront luxury resort, we combine the service of a resort with the intimate comfort of a home. A stay at Hotel feels like your favourite vacation retreat, from sunrise walks on the beach to delicious home-cooked meals, and outings to the many major cultural and eco-tourism attractions nearby.Whatever you want to do at this beachfront venue in Bali, you can be certain we will do our best to accommodate your needs, in an atmosphere of exquisite beauty and service surrounded by nature.
At The Hotel, you have the beach, lake, and mountains right at your fingertips. Not many resorts in Bali can provide all three.
Only 30 minutes from Sanur, yet without the crowd.