- Responsible for managing and developing human resources. In the case, including the planning, implementation and monitoring of human resources and the development of quality human resources.
- Creating HR systems are effective and efficient, for example by creating SOP, Job Description, Training and Development system etc.
- Have full responsibility for the employee recruitment process, from finding job candidates, up to the selection interview.
- Selection, promotion, demotion transferring and employees deemed necessary.
- Conducting coaching, training and activities related to the development of capabilities, potential, mental, skills and knowledge of employee absenteeism, calculation of salaries and benefits.
- Creating employment contract employees as well as renew the validity period of the employment contract.
- Age max. 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Law, Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry preferable.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Able to make decision and problem-solving skills, strong leadership, creative, managerial skills, and maturity.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Batu Tulis Raya No.24 Jakarta Pusat
Manufaktur / Produksi