Chandra Asri Petrochemical PT
- Direct 3PL to achieve daily and monthly delivery target through daily monitoring while maintaining safe inventory level in all warehouse location
- Approve appropriate STO to and/or delivery from satelite warehouse based on inventory planning considering product aging and handling optimsation
- Monitor and prioritse deliveries to 3PL that could incur Late Delivery due to CAP reasons, while ensuring priority deliveries for LTL that has been charged to customers
- Manage effective inventory control by monitoring FIFO, small lots and minimising aging inventory
- Coordinate and followup on Logistics related matters and resources between internal and 3PL to ensure smooth operation
- Evaluate performance of 3PL through monthly KPI review and feedback to ensure SHE compliance, effective Warehouse Management (including maintenance of facilities/ infrastructure, inventory control) are aligned with CAP expectations
- Process export/ import invoices and verify logistics/ 3PL due to CAP are correct and justifiable while minimising addtional overhead request and initiating cost saving and logsitcs optimization whenever possible
- Bachelor degree with GPA 3 and above. Background in Logistic/ Supply Chain prefered
- Familiarity in polymers and/ or experience in similar warehouse capacity/ range of products
- Experience in managing more than 2 subordinates is preferred
- Handled more than 100 trucks delivery per day, topped with Export and Import experience is advantegeous
- Proficiency in MS excel. Good SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing
- Good communicator and able to display qualities in managing people and difficult situation
- Meticulous and able to multi task under pressure
- Detail oriented, organised with advance planning capability
- Good logic with beyond short term vision
- Able to work independently with strong inquisitivity to question and initiative to follow up, while being good team player at same time
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Chandra Asri Petrochemical PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk (CAP) is the largest petrochemical company and vertically integrated in Indonesia. CAP is the largest petrochemical producer and integrated in Indonesia and the only one in Indonesia, which operates the Naphtha Cracker. CAP produces Olefins (Ethylene, Propylene and derivatives products such as Py - Gas and Mixed C4) and Polyolefins (Polyethylene, Ethylene derivative products, and polypropylene, propylene derivative products), and Styrene Monomer and its derivative products such as Ethyl Benzene, Toluene and Benzene Toluene mixtures. CAP is the only domestic producer of Ethylene and Styrene Monomer and one of the two domestic manufacturers that produce propylene and polyethylene in Indonesia and the Company's products is the basic ingredient of production of various consumer and industrial products.
In addition to PT Styrindo Mono Indonesia, CAP also has another subsidiary, PT Petrochemicals Butadiene Indonesia (PBI) which is the first Butadiene plant in Indonesia. PBI produces Butadiene which is the Synthetic Butadiene Rubbers raw material that used for tires and materials for the manufacture of gloves and rubber footwear .
CAP also collaborated with world - class tire company to work on the factory synthetic rubber which is managed by a subsidiary that is PT Indonesia Synthetic Rubber (SRI) .
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are a preferred and leading Petrochemical Company in Indonesia. We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits to our employees. We collaborate with multinational companies to spur employees to develop their competencies. We have a work environment that is friendly, warm, dynamic work culture and standardized based on the principles of professionalism. Vision The Leading and Preferred Petrochemical Company in Indonesia. Mission Continue to grow and improve our leadership position through integration, development of human capital and preferred partnership, in a sustainable manner that will contribute to the growth of Indonesia. Business Principles Concerning Stakeholders Protect shareholders' investment and provide an acceptable rate of return. Provide customers with reliable products and services that offer value in terms of price, functionality, quality, safety and environmental impact. Provide employees with safe working conditions, opportunities to develop relevant talents and realize their full potential, and competitive rewards based on performance. Develop mutually beneficial relationship with contractors, suppliers, authorities and partners. Compete fairly and ethically with other enterprises. Discharge our corporate responsibilities and contribute to social and economic progress through business activities. Concerning Behaviour Act with honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of business. Treat all people with respect. Do not offer, solicit or accept bribes. Avoid conflict of interest between personal and business activities. Observe the laws of the country and the rules and regulations of the Company. Observe good health, safety and environmental practices.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Chandra Asri Petrochemical PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 18 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Baik dalam hal pengembangkan skill. Gaji yang tinggi, dan orang-orang nya ramah. Jenjang karir yang lancar. Pekerjaan nya tidak sulit. Work-life balance yang seimbang. Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman.
- Gaji rendah Jenjang karir tidak jelas Pekerjaan tidak menantang Kerja keras
- Advice to Management
- Kelebihan dan kekurangan lainnya. Alasan berhenti kerja. Hubungan antar kolega di perusahaan. Tentang kerjaan. Tentang prospek kerja. Tentang bonus. Tentang bonus.