- Direct 3PL to achieve daily and monthly delivery target through daily monitoring while maintaining safe inventory level in all warehouse location
- Approve appropriate STO to and/or delivery from satelite warehouse based on inventory planning considering product aging and handling optimsation
- Monitor and prioritse deliveries to 3PL that could incur Late Delivery due to CAP reasons, while ensuring priority deliveries for LTL that has been charged to customers
- Manage effective inventory control by monitoring FIFO, small lots and minimising aging inventory
- Coordinate and followup on Logistics related matters and resources between internal and 3PL to ensure smooth operation
- Evaluate performance of 3PL through monthly KPI review and feedback to ensure SHE compliance, effective Warehouse Management (including maintenance of facilities/ infrastructure, inventory control) are aligned with CAP expectations
- Process export/ import invoices and verify logistics/ 3PL due to CAP are correct and justifiable while minimising addtional overhead request and initiating cost saving and logsitcs optimization whenever possible
- Bachelor degree with GPA 3 and above. Background in Logistic/ Supply Chain prefered
- Familiarity in polymers and/ or experience in similar warehouse capacity/ range of products
- Experience in managing more than 2 subordinates is preferred
- Handled more than 100 trucks delivery per day, topped with Export and Import experience is advantegeous
- Proficiency in MS excel. Good SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing
- Good communicator and able to display qualities in managing people and difficult situation
- Meticulous and able to multi task under pressure
- Detail oriented, organised with advance planning capability
- Good logic with beyond short term vision
- Able to work independently with strong inquisitivity to question and initiative to follow up, while being good team player at same time
- Baik dalam hal pengembangkan skill. Gaji yang tinggi, dan orang-orang nya ramah. Jenjang karir yang lancar. Pekerjaan nya tidak sulit. Work-life balance yang seimbang. Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman.
- Gaji rendah Jenjang karir tidak jelas Pekerjaan tidak menantang Kerja keras
Ktr Pusat Wisma Barito Pacific Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 62-63 Wisma Barito Pacific Tower A Lt 7 & 2 Slipi, Palmerah Jakarta Barat 11410 DKI Jakarta
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk (CAP) is the largest petrochemical company and vertically integrated in Indonesia. CAP is the largest petrochemical producer and integrated in Indonesia and the only one in Indonesia, which operates the Naphtha Cracker. CAP produces Olefins (Ethylene, Propylene and derivatives products such as Py - Gas and Mixed C4) and Polyolefins (Polyethylene, Ethylene derivative products, and polypropylene, propylene derivative products), and Styrene Monomer and its derivative products such as Ethyl Benzene, Toluene and Benzene Toluene mixtures. CAP is the only domestic producer of Ethylene and Styrene Monomer and one of the two domestic manufacturers that produce propylene and polyethylene in Indonesia and the Company's products is the basic ingredient of production of various consumer and industrial products.
In addition to PT Styrindo Mono Indonesia, CAP also has another subsidiary, PT Petrochemicals Butadiene Indonesia (PBI) which is the first Butadiene plant in Indonesia. PBI produces Butadiene which is the Synthetic Butadiene Rubbers raw material that used for tires and materials for the manufacture of gloves and rubber footwear .
CAP also collaborated with world - class tire company to work on the factory synthetic rubber which is managed by a subsidiary that is PT Indonesia Synthetic Rubber (SRI) .