- • We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- • Opportunities for career advancement within company
- • We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
The Analyst will be the responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day operations support including the management of warehousing and distribution of devices, by working closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Perform physical inventory count on devices and maintain accurate inventory levels at GoSwiff warehouse and subcontracting plants.
- Communicate and coordinate with merchants for delivery arrangements.
- Ensure the availability and timely delivery of devices to customers and merchants.
- Attend to merchants’ feedbacks and assist with the appropriate resolutions.
- Manage the Return Material Authority (RMA) process.
- Assist with local sourcing as and when required.
- Complete all required administrative documentations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly inventory reports and ensure timely submission to HQ Supply Chain.
- Work closely with HQ Supply Chain on product replenishment process, suppliers and distribution channels.
- Provide support on supply chain related matters.
- Undertake tasks assigned by Manager.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics / Inventory Management or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar capacity.
- SAP knowledge in inventory management and planning functions.
- Experience in card payment industry within an acquiring bank or card scheme.
- Experience in young, dynamic environments, like start-ups would be added advantage.
- Ability to monitor and maintain "ownership" of inventory accuracy.
- Good commercial acumen and familiarity with product costing.
- Strong data analytic and analysis skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Experience dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
- Strong business planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Well organised and meticulous, has an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to perform in fast pace environment and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in MS Office and web-based IT systems.