- • We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- • Opportunities for career advancement within company
- • We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
The Analyst will be the responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day operations support including the management of warehousing and distribution of devices, by working closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Perform physical inventory count on devices and maintain accurate inventory levels at GoSwiff warehouse and subcontracting plants.
- Communicate and coordinate with merchants for delivery arrangements.
- Ensure the availability and timely delivery of devices to customers and merchants.
- Attend to merchants’ feedbacks and assist with the appropriate resolutions.
- Manage the Return Material Authority (RMA) process.
- Assist with local sourcing as and when required.
- Complete all required administrative documentations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly inventory reports and ensure timely submission to HQ Supply Chain.
- Work closely with HQ Supply Chain on product replenishment process, suppliers and distribution channels.
- Provide support on supply chain related matters.
- Undertake tasks assigned by Manager.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics / Inventory Management or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar capacity.
- SAP knowledge in inventory management and planning functions.
- Experience in card payment industry within an acquiring bank or card scheme.
- Experience in young, dynamic environments, like start-ups would be added advantage.
- Ability to monitor and maintain "ownership" of inventory accuracy.
- Good commercial acumen and familiarity with product costing.
- Strong data analytic and analysis skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Experience dealing with middle managers through to decision makers.
- Strong business planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Well organised and meticulous, has an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to perform in fast pace environment and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in MS Office and web-based IT systems.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
GoSwiff is a leading provider of mobile payment platforms and marketing solutions. We offer an integrated mobile commerce platform for online, mobile and in-store payment acceptance systems – and are helping to meet the growing demand for digital payments in both emerging and developed markets.
Our secure payment solutions are benefitting banks, merchants and consumers by increasing financial inclusion and providing a safer, faster and more cost-efficient means of payment.
Incorporated in 2010, GoSwiff is headquartered in Singapore and currently has a presence in 25 countries around the world.