- Deep experience in Western food and International Cuisine with focus on Fusion style, including Modern Asian Fusion with minimum 6 years experienced as a Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Head Chef in Hotel environment is preferred.
- The Candidate must possess Minimum a Bachelor Degree or equivalent with related in F&B/Culinary/Hospitality School.
- Able to create variety of Western and Asian dishes.
- Hands on knowledge and skill at food production and also HACCP.
- Capable to handle many outlets with many employees and familiar with high volume cooking production equipment.
- Focused on skill of food presentation, cooking style, and developing the team.
- Good communications and organization / administration skills and able to work independently.
- Organize, detail, and discipline.
- Creative, innovative and trustworthy.