- Male, S1 graduated from a reputable university
- Min GPA 3
- Having good communications skill
- Fluent in English both spoken and writing
Job Descriptions :
- A responsible accountant for director
- Monthly reviews of G/L and Financial Statements
- Amortization and depreciation
- Projection, Budgets,Variable Expenses, Retirement, Insurance
- Prepared payroll and AR
- Royalties and foreign income accounting.
- Review of contract negotiations and agreement
- Accounting & Tax program
- Analyze client’s month to month transactions and journal entries.
- Prepare and review income tax returns for corporations.
- Counsel clients on a variety of tax issues.
- Research tax questions; offer suggestions for tax planning
- Use microcomputer on tax research including use of Microsoft excel, Word, Access.
- Responsible for building management.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016