- Minimum bachelor’s degree (S1) from electrical engineering (HV/LV, Power, Instrumentation and control)
- At least 2 years of working experience in power plant industries is preferred
- Having capability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Planning the maintenance work, repair of electric and instrumentation associated with the Electric Power System
- Oversee the implementation of the work instructions according to the standard ISO
- Good if can work with ETAP Software & SCADA
- Good inf office computer use (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- 380V, 3.3 kV, 11kV, 20kV, 150kV Power Electrical System Maintenance
For further information on PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa Tbk, please visit our website at www.dss.co.id
In 2009, the Company taking over 99.99% shares ownership of PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk (formerly called PT Bumi Kencana Eka Sakti). And in 2015, the Company acquired new shares in United Fiber System Limited and transfer all of the Company’s shares in PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk to United Fiber System Limited.
In 2010, the Company took over PT Rolimex Kimia Nusamas, a company engaged in chemical trading.
The Company also expanded and diversified its business operations by acquiring PT Mora Quatro Multimedia, a company engaged in broadband multimedia, in 2012. In 2014, PT Innovate Mas Indonesia (formerly PT Mora Quatro Multimedia), launched its multimedia services consisting of Super-Fast Internet, Interactive Cable TV, and Telephony using Fiber-To-The Home (FTTH) technology. In 2015, the Company acquired PT Austin Technology Telematika, an ISP company, and changed its name to PT Eka Mas Republik.
Review ( PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa, Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
termasuk perusahaan yang sudah sangat baik dan bergerak dalam bidang poer plant 170 MW, lingkungan kerja yang sudah sangat aman
peluang karir dan peningkatan karir yang masih kurang terbuka lebar, atasan yang masih kurang bisa berbaur dan bergabung dengan para karyawan