Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia)
Responsible for all food production. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Develop and monitor budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Monitor the kitchen budget and discuss proactive corrective action plan with the Head of F&B.
- Control cost whilst ensuring the venue’s Guests expectations are met or exceeded
- Maintain an efficient and effective kitchen administration system in your division.
- Set policies and procedures pertaining to the kitchen operation and ensure all manuals and recipes are up to date.
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure that food production area are clean, hygienic and that high safety standards are adhered to
- Work together with all Sous Chef ensure menus are cost effective and in accordance with latest trends and market demands.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD City.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia) lihat lowongan|
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia) is a new emerging destination of MICE industry in Indonesia. The Venue is designed to be the most spacious exhibition and convention centre in Indonesia. It offers flexibility to facilitate a full range of business events simultaneously additional to the core business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ICE- Indonesia covering a total land area of approximately 220.000 sqm.
Located in the heart of BSD City, ICE spans across 10 exhibition halls of 50,000 sqm and additional 50,000 sqm outdoor exhibition space, a 4,000 sqm Convention Hall divisible into 4 rooms; 29 meeting rooms; and 3,000 sqm convenient pre-function lobby.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia), offering our employees a worldclass working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?