Responsible for all food production. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Develop and monitor budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Monitor the kitchen budget and discuss proactive corrective action plan with the Head of F&B.
- Control cost whilst ensuring the venue’s Guests expectations are met or exceeded
- Maintain an efficient and effective kitchen administration system in your division.
- Set policies and procedures pertaining to the kitchen operation and ensure all manuals and recipes are up to date.
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure that food production area are clean, hygienic and that high safety standards are adhered to
- Work together with all Sous Chef ensure menus are cost effective and in accordance with latest trends and market demands.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD City.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.