Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia)
Head Of Operation
To manage the Operational Division, which consist of Exhibition Operation, Occupational Health and Safety, Bonded Warehouse and Logistic, IT and Communication, Engineering, Contract Department and Building Services, in such a manner that customers' satisfaction and budgeted profit margins are achieved and that a good company image is projected, thus ensuring continued growth.
- To ensure that each departments in operations division contributes the agreed budgeted profits
- To ensure that subordinates are totally conversant with and implementing all convention and exhibition policies and procedures, both operations division and company
- To ensure that complaints or problems are actioned without delay and that effective follow-up action takes place to avoid a recurrence.
- To be aware of current trends in the convention and exhibition operations and make suggestions how these could be implemented for the benefit of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably with Exhibition & Convention Centre, Five Star Hotel or large commercial building background
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD City.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia) lihat lowongan|
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia) is a new emerging destination of MICE industry in Indonesia. The Venue is designed to be the most spacious exhibition and convention centre in Indonesia. It offers flexibility to facilitate a full range of business events simultaneously additional to the core business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ICE- Indonesia covering a total land area of approximately 220.000 sqm.
Located in the heart of BSD City, ICE spans across 10 exhibition halls of 50,000 sqm and additional 50,000 sqm outdoor exhibition space, a 4,000 sqm Convention Hall divisible into 4 rooms; 29 meeting rooms; and 3,000 sqm convenient pre-function lobby.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia), offering our employees a worldclass working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.