To manage the Operational Division, which consist of Exhibition Operation, Occupational Health and Safety, Bonded Warehouse and Logistic, IT and Communication, Engineering, Contract Department and Building Services, in such a manner that customers' satisfaction and budgeted profit margins are achieved and that a good company image is projected, thus ensuring continued growth.
- To ensure that each departments in operations division contributes the agreed budgeted profits
- To ensure that subordinates are totally conversant with and implementing all convention and exhibition policies and procedures, both operations division and company
- To ensure that complaints or problems are actioned without delay and that effective follow-up action takes place to avoid a recurrence.
- To be aware of current trends in the convention and exhibition operations and make suggestions how these could be implemented for the benefit of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably with Exhibition & Convention Centre, Five Star Hotel or large commercial building background
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD City.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.