- Responsible for the direct supervision and productivity of the maintenance workforce.
- Ensure high quality repairs are completed in a timely manner and align with the plant’s safety objectives.
- Plan and execute maintenance tasks to achieve high equipment uptime and integrity.
- Establish the performance standards for maintenance by utilizing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), develop the method of measurement, and provide timely and routine feedback to those responsible for the performance (performance management).
- Train and coach the maintenance personnel to evaluate and improve performance of the team in a continuous manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Ten or more years technical or craft experience (hands on) in IE equipment in a Chemical, or related Industrial fields and strong exposure to maintenance principles and practices, and have minimum of three years demonstrated success in positions of progressive supervisory responsibility.
- Must be able to interpret Process Flow Diagrams and Process System Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs).