- Lead all sales activity for Emulsion Polymers ensuring successful achievement of the targets, by creating and successful execution of a sound regional strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing to design and implement strategic plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong and growing presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successful management of third parties and direct accounts, identification and follow-up of emerging opportunities
- Build and promote strong lasting commercial relationships
- Present realistic and accurate monthly and annual forecast
- Gather market intelligence and communicate promptly with internal teams.
- Recognized Bachelor/ Master degree in Business Administration/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications
- Good business acumen, industry expertise and business network, preferably related to emulsions, paint & coating ,adhesive or Paper
- Successful sales experiences, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, proven ability to plan, drive sales process to closure
- Customer Focused
- Excellent negotiations skills, can show the ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage large customers/complex accounts.
- Energetic, focused, with great sense of urgency and self-initiative
- Able to work independently as well as effectively in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal in English and Bahasa Indonesian (to liaise with Bahasa Indonesian speaking associates)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Celanese is a global technology and specialty materials company that engineers and manufactures a wide variety of products essential to everyday living. As a recognized product and process technology innovator, we help to create applications that meet the needs of our customers worldwide.
Our highly-diversified product portfolio serves a broad range of end-use applications including paints and coatings, textiles, automotive applications, consumer and medical applications, performance industrial applications, filter media, paper and packaging, chemical additives, construction, consumer and industrial adhesives, and food and beverage applications.
Our products hold leading positions in the industries we serve worldwide and are complemented by a large global production capacity, operating efficiencies, proprietary production technology and competitive cost structures.
Based in Dallas, Texas and with an employee base of approximately 7,600 worldwide, we serve our customers through operations located primarily in North America, Europe and Asia with 27 production facilities and an additional 9 strategic affiliate production facilities. Our net sales totaled $6.4 billion in 2012.