Regional Sales Manager (Emulsion Polymer)
- Lead all sales activity for Emulsion Polymers ensuring successful achievement of the targets, by creating and successful execution of a sound regional strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing to design and implement strategic plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong and growing presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successful management of third parties and direct accounts, identification and follow-up of emerging opportunities
- Build and promote strong lasting commercial relationships
- Present realistic and accurate monthly and annual forecast
- Gather market intelligence and communicate promptly with internal teams.
- Recognized Bachelor/ Master degree in Business Administration/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications
- Good business acumen, industry expertise and business network, preferably related to emulsions, paint & coating ,adhesive or Paper
- Successful sales experiences, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, proven ability to plan, drive sales process to closure
- Customer Focused
- Excellent negotiations skills, can show the ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage large customers/complex accounts.
- Energetic, focused, with great sense of urgency and self-initiative
- Able to work independently as well as effectively in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal in English and Bahasa Indonesian (to liaise with Bahasa Indonesian speaking associates)
Tutup pada 28/October/2016