- • Perusahaan International yang telah ada di seluruh Benua
- • Memiliki 7 Cabang perusahaan di Indonesia
- • Fasilitas dan tunjangan yang menarik
- Responsible for maintaining the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) system in-line with the required International standards, Customer Requirements, Company’s HSE Policies, Manuals and Procedures
- To ensure full compliance to the Company’s applicable HSE regulations, legislations and Industry standards
- To plan and perform HSE training for the Inspection and Laboratory divisions
- To plan and execute HSE audits, field inspections and Laboratory walk-throughs
- Carry out hazard identification and risk assessments of all processes and prepare health and safety procedures/controls ensuring safe work practices
- Plan and conduct training for all employees on health, safety and environment matters
- Carry out periodical and random site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Keep up to date with new legislations and revise HSE procedures and controls to ensure full compliance
- Manage all Branch’s Environment Permit /UKL-UPL
- At least S1/Bachelor Degree in the field of health and safety management, Entry without the degree of health and safety management is possible, provided you achieve an appropriate combination of relevant health and safety qualifications and experience
- Have Occupational Health & Safety Certificate of Ahli K3 Uumum Madya（Expert Level）or Certificate NOBESH or Certificate of COSHH, K3 Kimia (Chemistry) or K3 Migas (oli & gas),
- at least 10 years’ experience in the areas of HSE, preferably from a Marine background.
- Good physical condition and under age of 40, be able to work on outdoor sites
- Effective English in both speaking and writing
- Good IT Skills in Microsoft
- Office based of work but requires extensive travelling and making field visits to mines, ware-houses, storage ffice based installations, river and sea jetties, on-board vessels, offshore platforms, labs, in and around Indonesia , Singapore or Malaysia
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT CCIC Jakarta provides an extensive range of solutions to the Agro Commodity Industry. Our expertise includes bulk cargo inspection of agricultural products, quality control, supervision of loading/discharge and other related services.