- Observe jobs to obtain information about job requirement
- Conduct recruitment selection through advertisement screening, headhunting, and etc
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., Job portal (Jobsdb - Jobstreet).
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the clients.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Conduct initial interview to get comprehensive profile of the candidates in order to find the suitable candidate as per the requirement
- Arrange interview schedules between candidate and user
- Prepare weekly performance report to the Supervisor and Directors
- Between 22 – 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree any field with a GPA minimum 3.00
- Able to conduct interviews in English
- Experiences at least 1– 2 years
- Independent target achieves
- Willing to work in Kelapa Gading area
- Full time position
|Lokasi||Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.