- Observe jobs to obtain information about job requirement
- Conduct recruitment selection through advertisement screening, headhunting, and etc
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., Job portal (Jobsdb - Jobstreet).
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the clients.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Conduct initial interview to get comprehensive profile of the candidates in order to find the suitable candidate as per the requirement
- Arrange interview schedules between candidate and user
- Prepare weekly performance report to the Supervisor and Directors
- Between 22 – 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree any field with a GPA minimum 3.00
- Able to conduct interviews in English
- Experiences at least 1– 2 years
- Independent target achieves
- Willing to work in Kelapa Gading area
- Full time position
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia