PT LZWL Motors Indonesia
Power Distribution Engineer
- Organizing to do the daily maintenance of power equipment.
- Making the company TPM management for power equipment and guidance of standard operation and continuous improvement
- Make the annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly maintaining plan and tracking for the air compressor system and water pump system.
- Monitoring the operation, organizing the regular inspection and maintenance the plant power distribution system, compressor pipeline system, water circulation system to ensure it normally operate.
- Management and controlling of the company's energy power, analysis and monitoring of the operation status, put forward the improvement measures and strategies
- Promoting the energy saving projects of the company
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of power engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical and electrical integration and related major from reputable University
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the technology or quality, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of the related product, company rules and regulations, post operation knowledge, TPM, maintain the production equipment, keep improving related knowledge about production.
- Have a basic knowledge of power distribution system, compressed air system and good operation ability
- Have an ability to recognize the engineering picture of power pipeline, high and low voltage power distribution.
- Have an experiences of energy management.
- Have a good skill of communication and coordination
- Have professional basic knowledge and self learning ability
- Have a good skill to operate the office software and engineering software
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||PT LZWL Motors Indonesia lihat lowongan lihat profil|
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.