- Carry out the daily maintenance of the equipment and tool.
- Do a good job of preventive maintenance, often check the status of the equipment and detection of the symptoms, to deal earlier with troubleshooting.
- To do the inspection of equipment / tools and making a good record for each work.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the equipment / tooling modification
- Complete the temporary task assigned by the supervisor.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must be possess at least SMK majoring in mechanical and electrical, molding or related major from reputable vocational high school (SMK).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in this field, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required skill(s):
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance and good operation ability
- Have an ability to read the mechanical and electrical engineering picture
- Have a skill for determine and maintain the troubleshooting
- Have a good communication and coordination skill
- Have a certain professional basic and self - learning ability.
- Have a good skill to operate office software
- Have a good knowledge of related product process, company rules and regulations, job position operation knowledge, TPM, maintenance the production equipment, lean production related knowledge.
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- Required language(s): English,Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.