- Carry out the daily maintenance of the equipment and tool.
- Do a good job of preventive maintenance, often check the status of the equipment and detection of the symptoms, to deal earlier with troubleshooting.
- To do the inspection of equipment / tools and making a good record for each work.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the equipment / tooling modification
- Complete the temporary task assigned by the supervisor.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must be possess at least SMK majoring in mechanical and electrical, molding or related major from reputable vocational high school (SMK).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in this field, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required skill(s):
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance and good operation ability
- Have an ability to read the mechanical and electrical engineering picture
- Have a skill for determine and maintain the troubleshooting
- Have a good communication and coordination skill
- Have a certain professional basic and self - learning ability.
- Have a good skill to operate office software
- Have a good knowledge of related product process, company rules and regulations, job position operation knowledge, TPM, maintenance the production equipment, lean production related knowledge.
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- Required language(s): English,Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang