- Garment costing analyst
- Handling price quotations & negotiations with buyer / supplier / business partner
- Fabric analysis and price negotiation with mills
- Monitoring trims and fabric purchases
- Monitoring and following up on sampling requirements of each account
- Closely monitor final approvals of styling, fabric and trims prior to production
- Maintaining comunication with buyer and supplier
- Conduct sample development and follow up production
- check invoice and purchase order
- have good knowledge fabric, sewing and garment manufacturing process
- Maximum 29 Years Old
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same field
- Has an ability to control the materials for garment production
- Having a broad network and knowledge of garment field
- understand the flow chart sample until production
- Able to operating computer (Minimum Ms Office)
- Able to communicate and working as a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Creative and innovative
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Founded in 2005, the Bandung based jeans label takes inspiration in its name from their 16 process to make the perfect jeans from the family traditional recipes.
Originally starting as a denim brand, Sixteen Denim Scale married modern silhouettes and finishing techniques to authenticity and high-fidelity construction. Inspired by the heritage, skills & craftmanship of old work wear but with modern outlook, strong personality & a tailored twist.