- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the quality system
- Drafting the quality indicators and indicators management, collecting, analyzing and monitoring the quality data (IPTV/CPV), responsible for promoting and tracking the quality improvement program.
- Responsible for drafting weekly, monthly, annual quality analysis report, and organizing the quality regular meeting
- Responsible for repair, replace and compensation for the unqualified product；managing the compensation information, and managing the warehouse for repair, replace and compensation the unqualified product.
- Responsible for coordinating all the problems related to various after-sales quality problems.
- Responsible for interface with headquarters quality department.
- According to the plan and requirements, complete the other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the technology or quality, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of quality management; project management and TS16949 quality system.
- Have a good knowledge of organizational skills, communication skills and project management
- Have a good knowledge with the quality management of the seven tools and TS16949 standards, and master how to use the general measurement tools
- Have a good skill of Microsoft Office and other office software applications
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, english language certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.