- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the quality system
- Drafting the quality indicators and indicators management, collecting, analyzing and monitoring the quality data (IPTV/CPV), responsible for promoting and tracking the quality improvement program.
- Responsible for drafting weekly, monthly, annual quality analysis report, and organizing the quality regular meeting
- Responsible for repair, replace and compensation for the unqualified product；managing the compensation information, and managing the warehouse for repair, replace and compensation the unqualified product.
- Responsible for coordinating all the problems related to various after-sales quality problems.
- Responsible for interface with headquarters quality department.
- According to the plan and requirements, complete the other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the technology or quality, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of quality management; project management and TS16949 quality system.
- Have a good knowledge of organizational skills, communication skills and project management
- Have a good knowledge with the quality management of the seven tools and TS16949 standards, and master how to use the general measurement tools
- Have a good skill of Microsoft Office and other office software applications
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, english language certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- Full-Time position(s) available.