- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including staff inductions, to accomplish the organisation’s goals.
- Developing individual training programmes that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies.
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
- Shoe manufacturing with 12.000 employees and still growing.
- Working hours: mainly 8 office hours, Monday to Saturday, with the possibility of occasional extra hours.
- Location: Subang City
- Status : Probation periode for three month and than permanent employee
- Public administration
- Social studies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver programmes to a high quality.
- Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability.
- More than 5 years experience to handle training in big companies
Review ( PT TK Industrial Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Merupakan perusahaan multinasional, sehingga dengan bekerja di sini pekerja bisa banyak mendapatkan pengalaman bekerja dengan budaya perusahaan yang beda dari perusahaan nasional.
Perusahaan kurang menjaga kualitas produksi perusahaan sendiri. Sebaiknya hal ini lebih diperketat agar konsumen pun tidak mengeluhkan adanya penurunan kualitas barang.