- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, analyzing the quality problems on the production site, and tracking, verification and other quality services.
- Organizing to audit on site product, and regularly publish the audit reports, to track corrective effect
- Involved in the implementation of repair, replace and compensation for the unqualified product and technical analysis to identify the restitution of goods and the reconsideration.
- Participating in the implementation of the assessment of unqualified products, responsible for the primary assessment of the non qualified products;
- Responsible to collect and manage the quality issues and submit the relevant report and analysis report;
- Implementing to monitor and manage the supplier's product quality, assisting the supplier to improve the quality of the product;
- Assisting to operate the relevant measurement equipment (three coordinate system, all the broken tools, etc.) to detect parts
- Responsible for drafting and updating the quality standards and the inspection documents
- To do the other tasks assigned by supervisor according to the plan and requirements.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of quality management and project management
- Have a good knowledge about the structure, performance requirements, working principle and quality problems of the products
- Have a good skill of computer aided design and drawing tools (AUTOCAD, UG, etc.), familiar with Microsoft Office and the other office software applications
- Have a good knowledge of mechanical design and manufacturing, materials, molds, mechanical engineering and other technical aspects
- Familiar with the quality management of the seven tools and TS16949 standards, and able to master the use of general measurement tools
- Have a good knowledge of organizational skills, communication skills and project management.
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the technology or quality, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English language Certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT LZWL Motors Indonesia is the biggest supplier for PT SGMW Indonesia, which located in Greenland International Industrial Center (GIIC), at Zone B block BA No.2, Kota Deltamas, Cikarang,West Java, with a total investment more than $30 million. Our products is automotive chassis parts (front axle, epipodium, sub-frame, etc.), stamping and welding parts (front and rear beam, etc.). The SOP will be held in July 2017. PT LZWL Motors Indonesia subordinate to Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd, which is the largest spare parts suppliers for small-sized cars in China. Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd was established in 1958 at Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province and on November 18th,2002 with SAIC Motor Co.,Ltd and General Motors established SGMW. With a long of history, Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd always ensures the safety and quality working condition. Trainings are conducted on regular basis to maintain the service standard hence providing quality service to our valued clients.