- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, analyzing the quality problems on the production site, and tracking, verification and other quality services.
- Organizing to audit on site product, and regularly publish the audit reports, to track corrective effect
- Involved in the implementation of repair, replace and compensation for the unqualified product and technical analysis to identify the restitution of goods and the reconsideration.
- Participating in the implementation of the assessment of unqualified products, responsible for the primary assessment of the non qualified products;
- Responsible to collect and manage the quality issues and submit the relevant report and analysis report;
- Implementing to monitor and manage the supplier's product quality, assisting the supplier to improve the quality of the product;
- Assisting to operate the relevant measurement equipment (three coordinate system, all the broken tools, etc.) to detect parts
- Responsible for drafting and updating the quality standards and the inspection documents
- To do the other tasks assigned by supervisor according to the plan and requirements.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering or equivalent from reputable University
- Required skill(s):
- Have a good knowledge of quality management and project management
- Have a good knowledge about the structure, performance requirements, working principle and quality problems of the products
- Have a good skill of computer aided design and drawing tools (AUTOCAD, UG, etc.), familiar with Microsoft Office and the other office software applications
- Have a good knowledge of mechanical design and manufacturing, materials, molds, mechanical engineering and other technical aspects
- Familiar with the quality management of the seven tools and TS16949 standards, and able to master the use of general measurement tools
- Have a good knowledge of organizational skills, communication skills and project management.
- Good initiative, responsible, high integrity, able to work under pressure, have a strong practical ability. analytical thinking.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the technology or quality, preferably from automotive industry.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese language (preferable)
- Certificate: education certificate, English language Certificate, HSK Certificate (preferably)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.