Role and Key Objectives :
- The Recruitment Chief/Leader is responsible for the recruitment process. The process has to be properly designed and implemented. The Leader sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. The Leader builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
- The recruitment Leader is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Chief :
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Negotiate and make salary offer for chief up level
Key Skills & Qualities :
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
- More than 5 years experience handling recruitment at big companies (> 5000 employees)
- Shoe manufacturing with 12.000 employees and still growing.
- Working hours: mainly 8 office hours, Monday to Saturday, with the possibility of occasional extra hours.
- Location: Subang City
- Status : Probation period for three month and than permanent employee.
Other relevant degree subjects :
- Public administration
- Social studies.