- Maintain circulation files, records and statistic.
- Supervise books in and out of the library.
- Housekeeping collection (which includes ordering and monitoring of books and textbooks/teaching resources, referencing etc) and maintenance of library ambience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Library Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong in MS Office skills and software related to library books management.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently as well as
in a team.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.