- PT Biomin Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Main Responsibilities and Tasks :
- Handle import documentation, permit and invoice for all shipments
- Prepare and process Purchase orders
- Monitor and maintain stock for all products, include coordinating with 3rd party warehouse
- Responsible for inventory planning, control and scheduling
- Coordinate the logistics and delivery of all imports, ensuring product quality as per customer expectation
- Liaise with freight forwarders on shipments and ensure they meet customers’ delivery requests
- Provide necessary import documents and ensure compliance with customs regulation for all shipments
- Process E- Filling for all documentation which include legal documentation, invoicing and shipping documents which related to Biomin business
- Responsible for receptionist tasks, travel management and other administrative tasks
Educational Experience :
Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
Other Qualifications Needed :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized personality
- Willingness to learn
- Strong sense of responsibility
- English is a MUST
Professional Experience Needed :
Preferably some admin working experience in a comparable working environment
*This position is Temporary based
*Applied with CV in Bahasa will not be considered and automatically rejected
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The natural way has always been BIOMIN’s way. Since its inception in 1983, BIOMIN’s nutritional products have led the way in providing natural, non-antibiotic solutions to a host of animal health and nutrition issues.
Today, natural solutions are increasingly replacing the role once played by antibiotic growth promoters, a trend that confirms the vision of BIOMIN’s founder, Erich Erber. In the 1980s, way before natural feed alternatives were embraced by mainstream animal nutrition, Erber decided that probiotics could be applied successfully and effectively in animal production.
Starting with probiotics and minerals, hence the name ‘BIOMIN’, a strong demand for these natural feed additives signaled that the industry even in the early-1980s was ready for a fresh approach to animal nutrition. This foresight towards building a product range based on natural growth promotion has paid off. Today, BIOMIN is widely recognised as a world leader in mycotoxin control and risk management, with equally strong portfolios in acidifiers, probiotics and phytogenic feed additives – all using the ‘natural way’.