- Assist HR Manager to implement HR tasks and programs including administering and/or scheduling recruitment, attendance management, employee development, and company’s activities related to HR.
- Manage, record and report GA daily operations; schedule and manage staff supports (driver, courier) operations, company vehicles, and office supply.
- Calculate and report, employees’ leave balance, allowances, and incentives regularly.
- Maintain personnel files, confidential records and administer correspondences with internal and external clients (employees and vendors)
- Handles ad hoc HR duties as required
Selection Criteria (Core competencies and skills)
- Possess a degree in related fields with at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal skills, and teamwork attitude.
- Diligent, resourceful, able to multitask, discreet, and work under pressure.
- Excellent in verbal and written English, able to communicate effectively with diverse range of people.
- Good knowledge of general HR, administration, and personnel benefits calculation.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in handling employee training, job posting media and legal matters
- Preferable having work experience in or good knowledge of Exhibitions / Event management / MICE industries.
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration of the application;
- Current resume of curriculum vitae in English.
- Any other documentation copies (e.g. certificates, awards, etc.) that address the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016