This position will be supporting our Finance Depatment in Account Payable division. It will be responsible for:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Will be handling payable or tax
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
In order to succeed on this role, you have to:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably from reputable university.
- No work experience required. Fresh graduate or student in last semester are open to apply.
- Internship position(s) available.
- Willing to work full-time for three months.
If you have the requirements above, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.