- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, accounting reports, finance reports, finance and accounting softwares (Zahir Accounting).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat,Senayan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Supervise every aspect of a company’s accounting function
- Evaluate industry’s and the organization’s practices on the process of capital assets depreciation
- Oversee data flow and the process between accounting systems cum sub-systems, Zahir Accounting according to SAK ETAP
- Develop monthly corporate commercial and fiscal project reports with Zahir Accounting.
- Verify every payment document before being paid based on complete information and historical
- Consult on the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting process
- Review balance sheet, general ledger accounts, and income statement schedules
- Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations
- Coordinate and verify the stock opname of Corporate's assets in a timely manner
- Administer personnel-related functions and direct the work of general accountants
- In charge of supervising accounting professionals
- Oversee posting, verify, calculate and type duties to staff to perform
- Lead a larger part of the day to day operations of group
- Close the monthly book and its cashout
- Rely on judgment and extensive experience to accomplish goals
- Perform different types of tasks as required
- Direct and lead the work of others
- Typically report to a head of a unit, department head, or manager
- Develop global engineering forecasts and budgets
- Manage the accurate, reliable, and timely reporting for internal requirements
- Ensure compliance with required external and internal controls
- Oversee and monitor the corporate company engineering allocation process
- Provide metrics and specific reporting to senior management
- Assist in making key business decisions by providing special analysis
- Assist chiefs in understanding their financial results
- Train and supervise other accounting staff.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a fully integrated group of companies comprised of land clearing contracting company dedicated to palm oil plantations and coal mines as well as being the coal mining operator, owning palm oil plantation and coal mining. Our services ranging from the land clearing contracting works in remote areas as well as the construction of palm oil processing plants, biogas power plant, palm oil plantation, providing a fully integrated services for the coal mining, to heavy equipment spare parts supplier. Our discerning clientele is comprised of multinational companies in the palm oil plantation and coal mining sectors which further affirms our work quality, seamless coordination, and adherence to time management capability that are the key success factors in our industry while at the same time being mindful to the environment preservation guidelines. We maintain our main offices in Jakarta and Samarinda, East Kalimantan, and branches throughout Kalimantan.