Chandra Asri Petrochemical PT
- Coordinte sales order activities by generating Outstanding Release Schedule for all domestic, export and scrap sales based on schedule, stock availability, priority for shortages etc to help Sales target
- Update/compile lot allocation, prioriy deliveries instructions (especially those that could incur Late Delivery due to CAP reason) and any changes in DO to 3PL
- Manage YM and shortage information with team and 3PL, if any
- Create all CCR accordingly and follow through with inter departments till closure (updated correctly into SAP), ensuring CCR records is consistant with RND/ TQM and signed customer copies are returned
- Familiarise with SAP system
- Assignment of added task as deem required to support Polymers Sales Business
- Education : D3, background in IT or numbers related preferred
- Experience : Scope in similar capacity handling high volume transactions preferred
- Technical Skill/Ability : Proficiency in MS excel
- Soft Skill/Ability : Meticulous and able to multi task under pressure.
- Organised and quick to pick things up
- Able to work independently with initiative to follow up matters and enhance SAP function
- Willingness to improve and take on additional responsibiites
- Able to communicate in English
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Chandra Asri Petrochemical PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk (CAP) is the largest petrochemical company and vertically integrated in Indonesia. CAP is the largest petrochemical producer and integrated in Indonesia and the only one in Indonesia, which operates the Naphtha Cracker. CAP produces Olefins (Ethylene, Propylene and derivatives products such as Py - Gas and Mixed C4) and Polyolefins (Polyethylene, Ethylene derivative products, and polypropylene, propylene derivative products), and Styrene Monomer and its derivative products such as Ethyl Benzene, Toluene and Benzene Toluene mixtures. CAP is the only domestic producer of Ethylene and Styrene Monomer and one of the two domestic manufacturers that produce propylene and polyethylene in Indonesia and the Company's products is the basic ingredient of production of various consumer and industrial products.
In addition to PT Styrindo Mono Indonesia, CAP also has another subsidiary, PT Petrochemicals Butadiene Indonesia (PBI) which is the first Butadiene plant in Indonesia. PBI produces Butadiene which is the Synthetic Butadiene Rubbers raw material that used for tires and materials for the manufacture of gloves and rubber footwear .
CAP also collaborated with world - class tire company to work on the factory synthetic rubber which is managed by a subsidiary that is PT Indonesia Synthetic Rubber (SRI) .
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Chandra Asri Petrochemical PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 18 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Baik dalam hal pengembangkan skill. Gaji yang tinggi, dan orang-orang nya ramah. Jenjang karir yang lancar. Pekerjaan nya tidak sulit. Work-life balance yang seimbang. Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman.
- Gaji rendah Jenjang karir tidak jelas Pekerjaan tidak menantang Kerja keras
- Advice to Management
- Kelebihan dan kekurangan lainnya. Alasan berhenti kerja. Hubungan antar kolega di perusahaan. Tentang kerjaan. Tentang prospek kerja. Tentang bonus. Tentang bonus.