Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia PT
Head of Finance & Accounting
- Responsible for corporate funding, monitoring cash position, maintain cash forecasting models and reports, prepare Actual and Projected Cash Flow, initiate annual budget activity, perform actual against forecast and/or budget variance analysis, perform Financial analysis for management decision purposes.
- Responsible for monitoring monthly closing, prepare Actual and Projected Income Statement, reviewing company Monthly and Annual Financial Statement, ensure product costing accuracy, review product pricing, prepare product Contribution and Gross Margin Performance report, develop accounting systems and procedures, support Financial Audit process.
- Responsible to mitigate company tax issue, review all statutory tax obligations, handle tax refund and tax dispute (including Tax audit), ensure the tax liabilities and Tax Return submission are paid and submitted within timely manner, settle tax refund and dispute, secure all possible tax facilities.
- This position also require to liaise and maintain good relation with external parties such as Bank personnel, Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board, Tax authority, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (PEFINDO) was established on December 21, 1993, through the initiative of the Capital Market Supervisory Agency/BAPEPAM (now the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia (FSA)) and the Central Bank of Indonesia. On August 13, 1994, PEFINDO obtained its operating license (No. 39/PM-PI/1994) from BAPEPAM and remains one of the supporting institutions of the Indonesian Capital Market.
PEFINDO main function is to provide objective, independent and credible ratings on the credit risk of publicly issued debt securities through rating activities.
To enhance the rating methodology & criteria as well as rating process, PEFINDO is supported through its affiliate global partner: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P). PEFINDO also continues to actively participate in the Asian Credit Rating Agencies Association (ACRAA).
Over more than 20 years, PEFINDO has rated more than 500 financial and non-financial companies, including local/regional governments. We are Indonesia's most leading and credible credit rating agency.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 17 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bekerja di dalam perusahaan ini membuat saya bisa mendapatkan kesempatan untuk belajar seputar dunia keuangan. Selain itu, perusahaan ini juga telah banyak memberikan pengalaman yang cukup berarti bagi saya.
- Kita harus bergerak agresif dalam mencari klien, jika tidak, maka klien kita bisa saja diambil sesama rekan kerja. Selain itu,persaingan cukup tinggi di dalam perusahaan.