- Responsible for corporate funding, monitoring cash position, maintain cash forecasting models and reports, prepare Actual and Projected Cash Flow, initiate annual budget activity, perform actual against forecast and/or budget variance analysis, perform Financial analysis for management decision purposes.
- Responsible for monitoring monthly closing, prepare Actual and Projected Income Statement, reviewing company Monthly and Annual Financial Statement, ensure product costing accuracy, review product pricing, prepare product Contribution and Gross Margin Performance report, develop accounting systems and procedures, support Financial Audit process.
- Responsible to mitigate company tax issue, review all statutory tax obligations, handle tax refund and tax dispute (including Tax audit), ensure the tax liabilities and Tax Return submission are paid and submitted within timely manner, settle tax refund and dispute, secure all possible tax facilities.
- This position also require to liaise and maintain good relation with external parties such as Bank personnel, Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board, Tax authority, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.