Job Description :
- Conduct the class
- Preparing teaching material
- Preparing daily lesson plan and making daily reports, and termly report
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program.
- Provide adequate equipment and activities.
- Ensure equipment and the facility are clean, well maintained and safe at all times.
- Provide weekly and monthly schedules of activities.
- Develop culturally appropriate programs and activities.
- Develop activities that introduce math and literacy concepts.
- Establish policies and procedures including acceptable disciplinary policies.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Others or equivalent.
- Well versed in the English language
- Understand phoneme system and able to teach reading using phonics system
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Computing and other related skills
- A positive attitude and good sense of humor
- Passion with children
- In good health and never had seriuos illnesses before.
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated
- Prepared to work hard and team worker
- Confident and self-reliant
- To be located in Cengkareng, West Jakarta
- Please Send your CV in English.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Learning Hands Preschool enchances and strengthens every child’s own natural learning abilities. With a unique and creative program that based on Singapore Curriculum. We help each child establish a positive and creative mindset.