- To plan and complete system audits in a timely and effective manner, employing the relevant risk assessment standards
- Plan and complete comprehensive process audits within required timeframe and according to relevant standards
- Maintaining audit process rigor and technical integrity, in order to meet internal and external accreditation requirements
- Project managing multi-site activities
- Demonstrate ability to balance attention to detail with high level strategic understanding of clients’ businesses
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Forestry
- Minimum 5 years working experience plantation site or forestry
- Experience in HCV, Social, Environment, and SMK3
- Hold LAT ISO 9001 and ISPO/RSPO Certificate
- Good knowledge of growth, equity, improved livelihoods and environmental integrity in the palm oil sector
- Good agricultural practice (GAP) and PHT or Good Manufacture Practice (GMP)
- Good report writing and communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Highly organized, works to schedule
- Willing to travel around Indonesia for Auditing process
Please send your complete CV, recent photograph, and academic transcript before March 31st, 2016 to :
PT. SAI Global Indonesia
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SAI Global provides organizations around the world with information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance, and driving business improvement.
We provide aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, Legislative and Property publications; we audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain; we facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues and provide training and improvement solutions to help individuals and organizations succeed.