- To plan and complete Food Safety Management System audits in a timely and effective manner, employing the relevant risk assessment standards
- Plan and complete comprehensive process audits within required timeframe and according to relevant standards
- Maintaining audit process rigor and technical integrity, in order to meet internal and external accreditation requirements
- Project managing multi-site activities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Food Technology.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the same field
- Experience in the food industry or in third party audit (subcontractor) is more preferable
- Hold LAT ISO 9001/22000/SQMS/HACCP/FSCC 22000 Certificate
- Good knowledge of food safety management system fundamental and audit procedures
- Familiar in current knowledge of standards, regulations, codes of practice and industry technical requirements
- Good report writing and communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Highly organized, works to schedule
Please send your complete CV, recent photograph, and academic transcript to :
PT. SAI Global Indonesia
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SAI Global provides organizations around the world with information services and solutions for managing risk, achieving compliance, and driving business improvement.
We provide aggregated access services to Standards, Handbooks, Legislative and Property publications; we audit, certify and register your product, system or supply chain; we facilitate good governance and awareness of compliance, ethics and policy issues and provide training and improvement solutions to help individuals and organizations succeed.