- Preparing application of clients (mostly foreign companies) and submit application of client's legal documents to government institutions
- Manage and Track the application submission, make sure the on time issuance of licenses
- Negotiate and intermediating licensing process with local government and local head villages
- Translation of legal documents from Bahasa Indonesia to English (standard draft of translation will be provided)
- Checking to related regulations and governments as well as related institutions about specific application and regulation procedures, and making draft on the guideline
- Communicate with clients (in English) on a regular basis
- Supervise the delivery of the projects within legal team
- Reporting to Head of division
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent spoken and written english, good communicator, connects with all types of people easily, disciplined and organized, mobile, Able to handle responsibility and work independently.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Epicentrum Walk,Floor 5 Unit K-501.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) only
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
Epicentrum Walk, Jalan HR Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
- Karyawan di perusahaan star up ini sudah terjamin perkembangan karirnya bahkan untuk fresh graduated sudah sangat baik untuk menata masa depan yang lebih baik.
- Job desk yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tidak sesuai dengan background karyawannya. Bukan itu saja, dalam menerima karyawan baru terlalu mudah.