Reporting directly to the Business Director, the account manager (AM) is both a good listener and a creative thinker. You are always meeting clients, both new and existing, to discuss and identify their marketing requirements. Clients love to speak to you because you are quite the marketing expert and you have an infinite resource centre of innovative solutions that can solve your client’s marketing concerns effectively. You will work with the creative team to devise marketing campaigns that meets your clients’ requirement and budget. You will also lead the presentation of these creative works to the clients for their approval.
- As you juggle a number of accounts simultaneously, you will need excellent project management skills and discipline in your work management to excel in this position.
- As you will always be working alongside people, both internally and externally, you must possess exquisite interpersonal skills to move the team and the client forward.
- You should have a diploma or degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising or related Social Science discipline.
- You should have at least 2 years of account servicing experience with a creative, advertising or events management agency.
- You will need excellent communication skills and feel absolutely comfortable speaking to prospective clients.
- This is a Client management role so you must be confident, outgoing and totally energetic. Having a knack of making people feel comfortable with you in the shortest time will definitely help.
- Bilingual in both Bahasa Indonesia & English (speaking and writing)
- Basic Salary commensurate with individual’s experience
All applications and enquiries without CV and portfolio attached will not be considered. We regret that only successful applicants will be notified.