PT Jurnal Consulting Indonesia
- Review functional specifications produced by product management team
- Full stack software development and unit/integration testing
- User requirement gathering with our client schools and other educational institutions
- Ensure code quality by adhering to best practices in each programming disciplines
- Work closely and inspire fellow teammates to ensure timely and high quality product deliveries
You will work along-side fellow inspiring engineers in a fun and collaborative atmosphere. You will also get to work with small businesses, accountants, bookkeepers and technology partners to further understand some of the challenges they are facing on a day to day basis and help figure out what we can do make their lives easier.
- Degree in IT or any programming related fields
- Knowledge in RDBMS and programming fundamentals
- Fresh grads (GPA 3.0+) are welcome to apply
- Rails, Ruby, Java, Ember.js
- iOS and Android Development
(All of the above can be trained in-house provided you've shown the ability and eagerness to learn)
You are/You have:
- A genuine interest in improving the quality of Indonesian education
- A quick learner who aims to be versatile in many different kinds of programming languages
- A motivated self-starter that can work independently as well as being one of the guys
- An idea contributor who constantly think of ways to fix inefficient and unfriendly processes
Jurnal is a Simple Online Accounting Software that simplifies accounting & bookkeeping chores for Indonesian small-medium businesses. By joining us, you will have a direct impact towards progress and improvement of Indonesian small businesses and the financial data industry.
Next Step: Submit your resume today and start making a difference.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Jurnal Consulting Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Jurnal is cloud based accounting software. We provide accounting software for small and medium business enterprise. The mission of Jurnal is connecting business and accounting. Jurnal simplifies the bookkeeping and tax filing process for both businesses & accountants and allow them to collaborate easily through a shared ledger.