- Review functional specifications produced by product management team
- Full stack software development and unit/integration testing
- User requirement gathering with our client schools and other educational institutions
- Ensure code quality by adhering to best practices in each programming disciplines
- Work closely and inspire fellow teammates to ensure timely and high quality product deliveries
You will work along-side fellow inspiring engineers in a fun and collaborative atmosphere. You will also get to work with small businesses, accountants, bookkeepers and technology partners to further understand some of the challenges they are facing on a day to day basis and help figure out what we can do make their lives easier.
- Degree in IT or any programming related fields
- Knowledge in RDBMS and programming fundamentals
- Fresh grads (GPA 3.0+) are welcome to apply
- Rails, Ruby, Java, Ember.js
- iOS and Android Development
(All of the above can be trained in-house provided you've shown the ability and eagerness to learn)
You are/You have:
- A genuine interest in improving the quality of Indonesian education
- A quick learner who aims to be versatile in many different kinds of programming languages
- A motivated self-starter that can work independently as well as being one of the guys
- An idea contributor who constantly think of ways to fix inefficient and unfriendly processes
Jurnal is a Simple Online Accounting Software that simplifies accounting & bookkeeping chores for Indonesian small-medium businesses. By joining us, you will have a direct impact towards progress and improvement of Indonesian small businesses and the financial data industry.
Next Step: Submit your resume today and start making a difference.