- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, etc.) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Collaborates with marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication
- Collaborates with marketing in order to have intelligence Market survey.
- Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated.
- To supervice promotion team in order to implement Trade Markeeting programs.
- To Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending.
- Work closely with the retail & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Strategic thinking.
- A good team player.
- Have background from Multinational FMCG Company especially in beverages industry.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational.
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good leadership and decision making are highly appreciated.
- Fluent in English.
- Has a driver license A and C.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta, preferences is for candidates from Jakarta origin
- Menjamin semua kebutuhan hidup karyawan dengan menyediakan benefit dan tunjangan yang memadai. Memberikan peluang karir yang menjanjikan dan menarik untuk dikejar.
- Mempunyai struktur organisasi yang belum jelas sehingga kurang tersusun dengan baik. Selain itu, penerapan SOP pun belum dioptimalkan oleh perusahaan.
PT Austasia Food, a subsidiary company of Japfa group and the principal of Greenfields products with operation and market in Indonesia and outside Indonesia.
Our commitment is to be the best in Dairy Industry by providing quality nutrition for healthy living, through our natural, fresh dairy product. Today, Greenfields farm has a cattle population of over 6.000 of Holstein Cows producing 25 million litres of fresh milk each year.
Besides supplying the Indonesia market, over 50% of our finished product are sold in Singapore, Malaysia, Hongkong, Philippines and other countries in the region.