Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role Assistant Manager Anti Money Laundering Investigator & Analyst.
- Accountable for regulatory reporting of Anti Money Laundering / Counter Terrorist Financing and Sanction, including the money laundering deterrence and sanctions programs administered by the competent authorities and Groups, to meet legislative and regulatory requirements as well as to support the Group risk management framework in the Indonesia Management Office.
- Conduct in-depth review & analysis of cases escalated by Case Analyst (L2) and provide final recommendation to Line Manager whether the case to be reported to PPATK as STR or not
- Accountable for the collation of potential breaches of Anti Money Laundering across the Indonesia Management Office, review of the reporting made and appropriate escalation to Line Manager
- Accountable for Law Enforcement Agencies inquiries, Staff Monitoring, Name search and Negative news screening
- Stay at forefront of key regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with FCC AML team and implement appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes
- Supporting Regional and Indonesia Management Office initiated Anti Money Laundering projects
- Hold a minimum bachelor degree
- Has minimum 2 years relevant experience in Financial / Banking institution
- Possess a strong analytical thinking
- Strong understanding of Anti Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing
- Able to work independently and maintain good quality of output under deadline pressure
- Good interpersonal skill and teamwork
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
- You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.