PT Atoma Medical
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||PT Atoma Medical lihat lowongan|
PT Atoma Medical bergerak di bidang komunikasi digital kesehatan kini membuka peluang karir untuk beberapa posisi full-time. Dengan produk inovatif seperti Portal Kesehatan TanyaDok.com dan ProSehat.com, kami hadir untuk menyediakan informasi kesehatan terpercaya dan akses teknologi yang tepat untuk mewujudkan Indonesia yang lebih sehat. Silahkan langsung mengisi form di bawah ini untuk posisi yang tersedia.
Saat ini kami memberikan kesempatan untuk bergabung bersama kami dengan posisi sbb :