- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 28