- Measure and monitoring brand performance for existing and development product.
- Create, execute, and evaluate marketing program such as brand development program, digital, promotion and event management.
- Establish, formulate and implement channel marketing objective and strategy
- Ensure alignment of marketing activities with strategic directions and business initiative.
- Bachelor Degree Business Management, preferably in communication, marketing or other fields related
- Min. 2 years working experience as supervisor Brand / coordinator specializing in marketing / bussiness development, preferably in flour milling industry / Agency / Food Industry.
- Requied skill : brand and product development, event and project management.
- Be a good listener, able to respond to results & consumer research
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally & writing
- Divergent in thinking and very creative
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Goal oriented and motivated