Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direction, leadership, and coordination for web development.
- Tracks and tests new technology and new techniques.
- Supervises technical staff that support website systems and applications. Responsibilities include hiring, assignment and review of work, performance evaluation, mentoring and training, and identifying opportunities for staff development.
- Develops and manages web development and support procedures, tools, and documentation. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are looking for talented people to join our team- people who are creative, smart and continue to drive the company's success.