Digital and Social Media Specialist
- Social media management - Overall responsibility for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube), including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction
- Create standalone social media campaigns that align with overall marketing objectives and with individual product/service/solution marketing plans and campaigns
- Schedule daily social media posts across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Analytics/ROI - Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end consumer experience across responsible areas to deliver strong ROI, maximize performance & provide recommendations for optimization. Work with analytics dashboards to identify areas of opportunity in accordance with objectives. Communicate KPIs and campaign performance to management.
- Run A/B tests to determine best channels and approaches for various Pythian messages
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016