Digital and Social Media Specialist
- Social media management - Overall responsibility for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube), including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction
- Create standalone social media campaigns that align with overall marketing objectives and with individual product/service/solution marketing plans and campaigns
- Schedule daily social media posts across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Analytics/ROI - Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end consumer experience across responsible areas to deliver strong ROI, maximize performance & provide recommendations for optimization. Work with analytics dashboards to identify areas of opportunity in accordance with objectives. Communicate KPIs and campaign performance to management.
- Run A/B tests to determine best channels and approaches for various Pythian messages
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are looking for a highly motivated Social Media Specialist that has proven success in creating content marketing & social marketing campaigns.
The candidate will have the ability to translate marketing objectives into engaging social media strategies.
This individual will have the opportunity to help craft digital strategy and work with the team to ensure that brand positioning and messaging is consistent across digital communications.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi