- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Ecommerce Manager will support in delivering the commercial performance and customer experience of the website across all devices. We are looking for a well-organised and highly motivated individual to handling multiple projects, experience in creative digital marketing and willingness to contribute ideas.
A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
You will be a strong communicator and team player with good interpersonal skills and have a high level of numerical and analytical ability.
You must be able to work to clear targets and deadlines.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Merchandising the product offer to optimise sales
- Working with the digital designer to build high performing online campaigns
- Managing the online content calendar and working closely with the Ecommerce team to produce fresh and interesting content in-line with the content, SEO and e-marketing strategies
- Analysis of visitor behaviour to inform campaign performance and multi-variant tests aimed at improving conversion rates
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Working closely with the digital marketing team and digital designer to ensure all landing pages are kept fresh and relevant to maximize conversion of all digital marketing channels
- Implementing on-site customer segmentation and behavioural targeting to maximise the email campaign effectiveness