- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
Ecommerce Manager will support in delivering the commercial performance and customer experience of the website across all devices. We are looking for a well-organised and highly motivated individual to handling multiple projects, experience in creative digital marketing and willingness to contribute ideas.
A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
You will be a strong communicator and team player with good interpersonal skills and have a high level of numerical and analytical ability.
You must be able to work to clear targets and deadlines.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Merchandising the product offer to optimise sales
- Working with the digital designer to build high performing online campaigns
- Managing the online content calendar and working closely with the Ecommerce team to produce fresh and interesting content in-line with the content, SEO and e-marketing strategies
- Analysis of visitor behaviour to inform campaign performance and multi-variant tests aimed at improving conversion rates
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Working closely with the digital marketing team and digital designer to ensure all landing pages are kept fresh and relevant to maximize conversion of all digital marketing channels
- Implementing on-site customer segmentation and behavioural targeting to maximise the email campaign effectiveness
lowongan kerja rekomendasi