- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Had working experience in KAP / Public Accounting Consultant would be an advantage
- Good technical knowledge in general finance & accounting
- Good Command in English
- Detailed, Accurate, and on-time work output.
- Familiar with MS Excel and Accounting Software.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available.